The ReFinish process is described below. Please feel free to contact any of our local representatives if you have more questions.
- Remove control surfaces.
- Remove all existing gel coat.
- Photograph the glider with gel coat removed.
- Fill minor surface irregularities such as those caused by trestles on the underside of the wings.
- Re-finish overall with white PU Polyurethane.
- Check, and adjust as necessary, weight and mass balance of all control surfaces and provide report.
- Lubricate hinges and re-fit control surfaces.
- Apply competition numbers (Standard or Special Colours)
- Apply cockpit logos and other glider markings.